22 September 2012

Use of HTML heading tag

What is Heading tag ???


HTML heading :  HTML headings are bounded with <h1> to <h6> tags.
Before writhing about something you need to use a summary with this heading tag.
<html>
<head><title>My family </title>
</head><body>
<h1>Father </h1>
<p>This is my father, my father is a teacher.</p>

<h2>Mother</h2>
<p>This is my sweet mother, she is a housewife.</p>
<h3>Sister</h3>
<p>This is my naughty sister, she is a sweet girl.</p>
<h4>Grandfather</h4>
<p>This is my Grandfather, he is now 65.</p>
<h2>Grandmother</h2>
<p>This is my Grandmother, she is  now 58.</p>
</body></html>

Your output seems like that---

Use of heading tag in html


N:B:  Don’t use heading tag like a paragraph tag for making font Bold or Big. Use heading tag only for write head of any paragraph. Search engines use your headings to index the structure and content of your web pages. <h1> heading should be use as a main heading tag, followed by <h2>, <h3>------ <h6>.

No comments:

Post a Comment