21 September 2012

Use of paragraph tag

You are going to learn about paragraph tag


You always need to follow This  tutorial. You will use inside “body” tag for coding.  [<body>you can make your web page by coding here </body>]

Today we will learn how can we show something on our browser by html? For that we will use paragraph tag.
v     paragraph tag=<p>  </p>
paragraph tag indicates that this is a paragraph. If you use more than one paragraph tag in a web page, You will see that a space made by default.
This tag use for writing article on web page.


v     Look under –
<html>
<head>
<title>Description of paragraph tag</title>
</head>
<body>  <p> Yes mama I am starting to learn paragraph tag, Why you sitting up idle. Come with me for learn HTML.  </p>
 </body>    
</html>
Your output will be ----
Use of paragraph tag
And now if we use Double paragraph tag of triple or poly . For example -------

<html>
<head>
<title>Description of paragraph tag</title>
</head>
<body>  <p> Yes mama I am starting to learn paragraph tag, Why you sitting up idle. Come with me for learn HTML.  </p>
<p> Hey where are you now, I need you. I want to tell you something. </p>
 <p> I love you my dear sister, I know You love me too . </p>
  </body>   
</html>


Our output will be ------- 
use of Paragraph tag
Hope that you can understand this tutorial .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment